Saferpay Plugin for SAP Commerce Cloud & SAP Commerce
In our Hybris backoffice, we can see the Saferpay Account section, which shows the accounts. You can create any number of Saferpay accounts in the system. But the system will only take the first active account in order to process. So, we recommend to manually set only one account as active at a time.
Figure 1: Saferpay account section in the backoffice view
While creating an account you can manage the following properties also:
- Terminal ID*
- Customer ID*
- Account type
- Liability Condition
- Capturing mode
- Payment modes
- Styling configurations
*Mandatory properties in the process perspective and the values will get from Saferpay once you created a partner account in Saferpay.
Figure 2: Saferpay account section edit mode
Figure 3: Payment modes section inside Saferpay account
Figure 4: Saferpay styling configuration section inside Saferpay accoun
Installing the Saferpay Payment Solution for SAP Commerce Cloud extension will provide you with most of the payment modes. You can see that in our backoffice. You can also add new Saferpay standard payment modes.
Figure 5: Payment modes
The following payment methods are supported from SAP Commerce 1808 and higher versions:
Klarna Payments is a 3rd party payment method, that is split into three ways of payment:
- Pay Now: The order is payed now, via Direct Debit, or Bank Transfer.
- Pay Later: The order is paid on invoice.
- Slice it: The order is paid in installment rates, with an interest.
Note: Make sure, that Payment Amount CurrencyCode is in-line with Payer BillingAddress CountryCode. For example: Submitting "CH" for Switzerland as your CountryCode, but selecting EUR as your currency, will cause Klarna to not be displayed!
Other than general settings some additional settings need to be configured to use Saferpay credit card/Saferpay Fields:
Figure 6 Saferpay Fields Settings in backoffice
- Saferpay Fields Access Token: Token generated from Saferpay Backoffice
- Saferpay Fields Url: Url provided from Saferpay Backoffice.
- Payment Mode: Supported payment methods include: Visa/V PAY, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Bancontact, Diners Club International, JCB, Bonus Card, MyOne.
Note: Make sure at least one payment method is selected. If no payment method is selected, by default all supported payment methods will be accepted.
Credit Card Theme: Themes supported by Saferpay Fields. By default, THEME_1 will be selected.
From our backoffice you can manage two types of transactions:
- Saferpay Transactions
- Saferpay Refund Transactions
Figure 7: Saferpay transactions
You can see the list of all the transactions, that has been initiated from the hybris. By selecting each transaction, you will be able to see:
- The interface used for the transaction
- The status of the transaction
- The token details Payment method used
- Liability shift details
- DCC details
- Error status, if it has any errors
- Attached Order
Figure 8: Saferpay refund transactions
Just like Saferpay transactions, you can also see/manage the Saferpay refund transactions. This is an item type derived from the Saferpay transaction thus all above mentioned attributes are also available here.
This functionality is managed inside the account. It provides four options:
- Refund Transaction
Figure 9: Capturing mode option in a Saferpay account
- If the capturing mode is ON, then all the transactions and Saferpay transactions will be auto-captured in the process.
- If the capturing mode is OFF, then the transactions and refund transactions will be in authorized state and needs to manually capture it via our backoffice. We will talk about it later.
- If the capturing mode is Transaction, only the transactions will be auto captured, and refund transactions needs manual capture treatment.
- If the capturing mode is Refund Transaction, only those will be auto captured, and transactions needs manual capture treatment.
The authorized transactions/refund transactions can be manually captured from our backoffice.
Figure 10: Capture action for an authorized transaction
By clicking on the capture action, you will be prompted to confirm the capturing. In addition, you can provide a lower amount to capture along with a description also. A transaction may only be captured once, also eliminating the option of a cancel.
Figure 11: Confirm capture popup
The authorized transactions can be manually captured from our backoffice.
Figure 12: Cancel action of an authorized transaction
On clicking on the cancel action, you will be prompted to confirm the cancellation.
There is an option to manage the liability condition in the Saferpay account.
Figure 13: Liability shift attribute in Saferpay account model
Figure 14: Liability shift options
- If the liability condition is AUTOCAPTURE, then the transaction will be captured all the time regardless of the liability shift of the transaction.
- If the liability condition is AUTOCANCEL, then the transaction without the liability shift will be auto cancelled.
- If the liability condition is set to MANUAL, then those transactions need manual actions (manual capture/manual cancel) by the merchant via our backoffice.
Note: Please be noted that the functionality capturing mode comes on top of this liability shift options, means capturing mode is superior.
A captured transaction is refundable. This refund action can be initiated via our backoffice.
Figure 15: Refund action
Refund action can only be initiated for a captured transaction. On clicking on the action, you will be prompted with a confirmation popup. It also allows you to enter a lesser amount along with a description. Thus, you can initiate another refund for the remaining amount if you choose a lesser amount previously. The refund transactions can be seen in the Saferpay refund transaction section.
Figure 16: Refund action confirmation