e-przelewy payments can be processed with Saferpay without much effort. This chapter describes what needs to be considered in this regard.
The handling of e-przelewy payments with Saferpay requires:
- The corresponding Saferpay eCommerce licence and thus the existence of a valid identification with a username and password for the Saferpay system.
- Availability of at least one active Saferpay terminal via which payment can be carried out, and availability of the associated Saferpay TerminalId.
- A valid e-przelewy contract.
For e-przelewy activation on the Saferpay terminal, please contact your sales contact.
Secure Card Data
Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC)
Mail Phone Order
The general integration of e-przelewy can only be done via the Payment Page and requires the following things to be noted:
Payer.DeliveryAddress.Emailis mandatory and needs to be set, with the initial request, or captured through the respective form.
- The notification URLs, inside the
Notificationconatiner are mandatory, in order to avoid missing payment successes. See the Payment Page process for further information.
- As of now, e-przelewy transactions do not allow for a Capture with a changing amount! Please make sure, to always capture the exact amount, that has been initially authorized!
Furthermore, for other flows (Refunds etc.), please also refer to the table above.