Alipay transactions can be processed via the Saferpay JSON API. However, as Alipay is a third party provider, there are a few things to consider.
The handling of Alipay payments with Saferpay requires:
- A corresponding license and thus a valid identification with a username and password for the Saferpay system.
- At least one active Saferpay terminal on which the payment can be carried out, and the associated Saferpay terminal id.
- A valid Alipay contract
For Alipay activation on the Saferpay terminal, please inform our activation service about your Alipay credentials and the desired currency.
Secure Card Data
Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC)
Mail Phone Order
The general integration of Alipay can only be done via the Payment Page and requires the following things to be noted:
- A cancel may only be performed before the batch close on Alipay side, which happens around 0:00am Bejing time.
- JSON API Version 1.11 or later
- A refund cannot be cancelled, so make sure that you really want to execute it. Furthermore, in order to execute a refund, the turnover on this day must be greater than or equal to the amount to be refunded. The refunded amount won't be taken from your bank account, instead it will be subtracted from the overall turnover since the last batch close.
- Note that the CaptureId, needed for a refund, is returned as part of the response of Payment Page Assert.
Payment.OrderIdis limited to 64 characters.
- The notification URLs, inside the
Notificationconatiner are mandatory, in order to avoid missing payment successes. See the Payment Page process for further information.